1. What are the hours of set up?
August 8, 2017 10am-4pm
August 9, 2017 7am-7:30am
2. Where do I ship my booth?
The Doubletree can begin receiving shipments on August 3, 2017. Please address your packages as follows:
Doubletree by Hilton
Attn: Breanne Blodgett for Marsha Grillo
7801 E Orchard Rd.
Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Contact Phone Number: 303-779-6161
3. Booth Utilities & Additional Services
For electrical, telephone, floral, audio visual, and computers – please contact the individual contractors from the order forms included in your exhibitor kit.
4. What are the Exhibit Hours?
Day 1: 8am – 6:00pm
Day 2: 8am – 2:00pm
5. After online registration is closed can I still register onsite?
Yes, registration will be available onsite both days of the conference.
6. Anything else I should be aware of?
Conference proceedings will be provided to all attendees. If your attendees would like to follow along during the presentations, we do recommend that you bring a battery charged laptop. Hard copies of the presentations will not available.
7. I am speaking at this conference. How do I register? Or how do I register additional company representatives?
To register click on the “Sponsor & Exhibitor Registration” link in the menu