Join other industry visionaries and speak at†Advancements in Thermal Management Conference. This event provides a technical forum to discuss developments in technology, market conditions and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements in the temperature management industry.
Topics we are Looking for:
- Upcoming and Emerging Technologies for Thermal Management
- Market Opportunities for Thermal Products and Services
- Advanced Thermal Materials
- Thermal Design and Modeling
- Cooling Technology (including Air, Liquid and Vibration Cooling)
- Characterization and Measurement for Thermal Materials
- Thermal Ground Planes
- IC Level Thermal Management
- R&D in Thermal Management Related Spaces
- Thermistors, Thermocouples, Thermoelectrics and Insulation
- Thermal Sensing and Measurement (Sensors, Instruments, & Test Equipment)
- Thermal Control
Full-conference registration fees will be waived for all confirmed speakers.
Please note, the†deadline to submit an abstract†is February 16th, 2017. Send abstracts to Nick Depperschmidt, program manager, at 720-528-3770, ext. 111 or†NickD@WebcomCommunications.com. Visit our call for papers page to learn more.