Join other industry visionaries and speak at the Advancements in Thermal Management conference. This event provides a technical forum to discuss developments in technology, market conditions and end-user requirements that are driving innovation, capabilities and features, application trends and performance improvements in the temperature management industry.
Here are some of the topics we are looking for:
Full-conference registration fees will be waived for all confirmed speakers.
Please note, the deadline to submit an abstract is March 23rd. Send abstracts to Nick Depperschmidt, program manager, at NickD@WebcomCommunications.com.
Submitting a Proposal
The basis of the proposal or the presentation may not be the promotion or marketing of a product. Proposals and Submissions will be accepted only electronically by email. Send your proposal in the body of your email letter and include supporting material as attachments.
THE PROPOSAL: The total length of each proposal should be a maximum of 500 words. It should include:
- A summary of the presentation content (200-300 words)
- Brief description of the presentation for the conference program (100 words)
- Computer and equipment requirements (See Your Technology Needs)
- Presenter(s) biography and list of affiliations
- Head shot of Speaker
- Contact information: name, title, company, address, office phone, email address, and web site.
YOUR TECHNOLOGY NEEDS: Do you need an Internet connection? Will you use computer-generated slides or present from a presentation program? If yes, you must bring your own laptop. Indicate any other technology that you plan to bring. Include any other pertinent information about your technology requirements.