The 2016 dates have been announced for the Advancements in Thermal Management Conference. Being held August 3-4, 2016 in Denver, Co., this event educates attendees on the latest advancements in thermal management and temperature mitigation for electronics packaging, air and liquid cooling, thermal materials, temperature sensing and control, system design and management for optimizing thermal properties.
The conference is designed for design engineers, academia, system engineers, material scientists, CTOs and R&D managers with organizations in industries and markets whose products, operations and services depend upon sophisticated and precise control of thermal properties and states.
Subjects Covered at the event include:
- Upcoming and Emerging Technologies for Thermal Management
- Market Opportunities for Thermal Products and Services
- Advanced Thermal Materials
- Thermal Modeling/Infrared/Thermography
- Cooling Technology (including Air, Liquid and Vibration Cooling)
- Thermal Ground Planes
- LED Cooling
- IC Level Thermal Management
- R&D in Thermal Management Related Spaces
- Thermistors, Thermocouples, Thermoelectrics and Insulation
- Thermal Sensing and Measurement (Sensors, Instruments, & Test Equipment)
- Thermal Control
- Heating Electronics in Cold Environments